The Program Coordinator is responsible for the management and administration of Player Development, Coaching and Officials programs for the 2020-21 Season.
The Program Coordinator reports directly to the Executive Director while working closely with the Directors of Player Development, Coaching, Officials.
- Updates all resource materials related to coaching and officials’ programs and updates inventory regularly.
- Manages and administers coaching and officiating (including timekeeper/scorekeeper and shot clock) clinics:
- Responds to and organizes clinics
- Ensures that qualified instructors are assigned to all clinics
- Keeps in contact with the respective Host Association as to the progression of their clinic.
- Administers all clinic paperwork and certification documentation
- Inputs coaching and officiating information into the database and updates the information regularly.
- Updates coaches on current qualifications and any needed upgrades of the complete bench staff.
- Responsible with the Director of Coaching for reviewing coaching certification to meet the NCCP requirements.
- Responsible with the Director of Officials for updating official’s certification to meet Ringette Canada’s requirements.
- Responsible with the Director of Player Development for the Ringette 4U program – including but not limited to lesson plans, instructor handbooks, game play design, development of communication strategies and materials, budgets for the program, other.
- Responsible with the Director of Player Development for the Instructor Program – Instructors for Ringette 4U program.
- Manages and administers training of all instructors.
- Responsible with the Executive Director, with assistance from Director of Player Development, implements all aspects of organizing clinics, and information for Player Development programs as required.
- Manages and administers player development clinics – responds to and organizes clinics, ensures that qualified instructors are assigned to all clinics.
- Updates all resource materials related to player development programs; updates inventory regularly.
- Facilitates all Player Development, R4U, Coaching, and Officials meetings as needed.
- Responsible for managing and reporting financial aspects of Player Development, Coaching and Officials programs pertaining to staffing payments.
- Implements policies as set by the Ringette Manitoba Board of Directors regarding player Development, Coaching and Officiating and all other relevant programs.
- Responds to all inquiries/questions from the general public regarding Player Development, Coaching and Officials programs.
- Assists the Executive Director with Sport Manitoba Funding applications.
Manitoba Winter Games Program – duties to be outlined.
To stakeholders relative to the area of programming.
- Acts as a liaison between Ringette Canada and Ringette Manitoba for all matters relating to Player Development, Coaching and Officials programs.
- Working with Ringette Manitoba’s Office Manager,
- Communicates with other Ringette Provincial Sport Organization Technical staff.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director on an as needed basis.
- Ability to use word, Microsoft, excel.
- Willing to learn online platforms related to the position.
- Communicate via multiple platforms – phone, Zoom, email, at a minimum.
- Help to maintain office in clean and orderly manner.
In light of recent working environments, the successful candidate will need to have accessible remote working space with limited in-person interactions with office staff and volunteers.
This is a part-time contract position of 20 hours per week with the possibility of full-time pending season development. Compensation for the position pending experience in relevant areas and education.
Start date: 31 August 2020
Interested candidates are to submit a resume on or by the 27th of August 2020 to email@example.com