Ringette Manitoba is a not-for-profit organization that leads development, promotes growth, strives for excellence, and maximizes exposure of Ringette as a sport for life throughout Manitoba. Ringette is a positive, inspiring sport experience reflective of high-quality programs and a growing, diverse community of athletes, coaches, officials, and volunteers across Manitoba.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Program Coordinator is responsible for the management and administration of Player Development, Coaching and Officials programs, Provincial Championships, Manitoba Winter Games program.
- Experience in related work/volunteer experience in amateur sport delivery is an asset.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to implement strategies to achieve operational efficiencies.
- Ability to develop new innovative programs.
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing roles.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed (Board Meetings, Events, etc.)
- Ability to manage programming staff and create schedules.
- Understanding of athlete development is an asset.
- Understanding of the National Coaching Certification Program is an asset.
- Experience with RAMP software is an asset.
- Experience with social media is an asset.
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset.
Please submit your confidential professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, salary expectations and three references by email no later than August 5th, 2022. Only those receiving an interview will be contacted. Ringette Manitoba is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 7 hour shift
- Monday to Friday