CANADA WINTER GAMES
A volunteer is required to fill the position of Manager for RMB’s Canada Winter Games program. The successful candidate will be joining the current volunteer team staff – our Head Coach and two Assistant Coaches.
Qualifications for the position of Manager are:
- Ringette Canada Manager’s certification course is mandatory (manager’s course is not required prior to application).
- Ability to attend to all administrative duties of the team, including but not limited to: game sheets, booking ice times, budgets.
- Ability to work as part of a team. The successful candidate will work with the CWG’s committee on all things pertaining to the team management, i.e. budgets, travel plans, monthly calendars, any change in plans, times and dates of tournaments, etc.
- Expectation that the candidate would coordinate the eight (8) team CWG’s Meet in the Middle tournament October 5 – 8, 2018
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with elite athletes.
- Experience with elite traveling teams (managing finances, travel arrangements, etc.) would be an asset.
All interested candidates must apply on or before Thursday March 1, 2018. Accompanying your letter of application must be a resume outlining your sporting experience and any additional relevant information.
Applications can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Ringette Manitoba office Room 425-145 Pacific Avenue.
Questions regarding this volunteer position can be directed to Laralie Higginson, Executive Director @ 204-925-5712.